A 24ft DLX Carolina Skiff is the boat of choice for most of the guides on the nature coast. It provides clients with a comfortable and safe ride while weaving through the maze of mangroves that make up our coast. Capt. Casey’s boat in particular is special due to the fact that he has a low-water pick up on the Yamaha SHO 115 allowing him to explore extremely shallow water. This simple feature is a must-have when the fish are in the shallows and most other boats can’t reach them. This Carolina skiff can glide with ease.
Some features that the boat includes:
- Yamaha SHO 115 w/low water pick up
- 80lb thrust Minn Kota Riptide trolling motor
- Young custom decks
- 125qt. Icey-Teck coolers
- Power pole blade anchoring system
- Lenco trim tabs for a always balanced ride
- Action series jac plate
- On board ladder
- Ample storage compartments
- Much more!!!